SSC MTS Result 2020
SSC MTS Result 2020: As per the recent notification released by the SSC, the SSC MTS Tier 2 result 2020 is postponed until further notice. The delay is due to the novel Coronavirus pandemic in the country. Before that, SSC had scheduled to declare the SSC MTS Tier 2 result date on 30th April 2020 on its official website SSC.nic.in. All the applicants who have attended theSSC MTS Tier 2 exam on 24th November 2019 must check the complete article to get to know about all the details related to SSC MTS Result 2020.
Further, the link is provided below for all the candidates who have attended the exam to check the result, the link will get active with the result declaration.
Click here for SSC MTS Tier 2 Result 2020
Table of Content
SSC MTS Result 2020- Details
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)
No Of Vacancies
Tier 2 Exam Date
24th November 2019
Result Release Date
May 2020 – Tentative
Computer Based Test -Tier 1, Tier 2
How to Check SSC MTS Result 2020
Follow the below-given steps to check the SSC MTS Tier 2 Result 2020:
Step 1: Visit the Official Staff Selection Commission (SSC) website, www.ssc.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the “Result” tab in the Header section.
Step 3: Go to the “Others” column
Step 4: Click on the provided link of SSC MTS Result.
Step 5: PDF will get open, press “Ctrl +F” and enter your name or roll number and press Enter.
Step 6: Save and download the file for future use.
Details Provided on the SSC MTS Merit List
On the declared SSC MTS merit list, the qualified candidates can check the following details:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the qualified candidate
- Registered Name of the qualified candidate
- Category number of the qualified candidate
SSC MTS Result- Important Points to Remember
Candidates need to note the below given important points related to SSC MTS Tier 2 result 2020:
- SSC MTS Tier 2 exam is qualifying in nature.
- The minimum percentage that candidates need to obtain to qualify the Tier 2 exam is 40 percent for unreserved category and 35 percent for all the reserved category to get in the final SSC MTS merit list.
- The final merit list of the selected candidates is based on the SSC MTS Tier 1 exam.
- In case, there is the tie in the marks of two or more candidates in tier 1 exam then Tier 2 marks of the candidates will be considered to determine the final SSC MTS merit list.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification. The candidates with the right documents will be considered for the final selection.
SSC MTS Result 2020- Final Selection Parameters
SSC has made the following parameters before the final selection of a candidate:
- Marks scored by the candidates in the Tier 1 exam.
- Preference of states/UTs given by the candidates in the SSC MTS application form.
- The age group of the qualified candidate.
SSC MTS Result 2020- Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two or more candidates score equal aggregate marks in SSC MTS Tier 1 exam then SSC follows the below Tie-breaking criteria to make the final SSC MTS merit list:
- A candidate who scores more marks in Tier 2 paper is given preference.
- If the tie is not resolved, an older candidate is given preference.
- If the tie persists, then alphabetical order of candidates’ names is considered.
FAQ's on SSC MTS Result 2020
Ans. SSC MTS Tier 2 Result has been postponed until further notice. The next date of the result is not notified yet.
Ans. SSC MTS Tier 2 Exam is qualifying in nature with the minimum percentage to qualify for an unreserved and reserved category.
Ans. Yes, SSC normalized the candidates’ score on exam difficulty bases. SSC releases the scorecard including the raw score and normalized score of the candidates.