The commission has recently released an important instructions for the SSC CHSL exam. In view of the current outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
Candidates should read it very carefully before going to take the SSC CHSL 2019 exam. The exam is scheduled to be held from March 17 to March 28, 2020. The commission has issued the SSC CHSL exam instructions, keeping in mind the COVID-19 virus, and no other exam follows the same instructions. The precautionary measures commission has taken are:
- For this Exam, The commission will not conduct the Biometric registration of the candidates. However, a Thump impression on commission copies and Attendance sheets is mandatory.
- The commission has allowed the candidates to bring and wear masks while taking the exam. But, the candidates need to remove the masks for taking the photographs at the Registration desk so that Commission can verify the candidates by photographs in the subsequent Tiers/ stages of the exam.
- The candidates can bring their Hand Sanitizers (small size) and Water Bottles (transparent/see-through) in the examination hall.
- For exams, candidates can bring their transparent outer cover pens. Opaque cover pens will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The commission has also instructed the service providers for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects before the start of each shift of examination. Objects such as mouse keyboards, tables, door handles, etc.
The commission has issued the instructions, keeping in view of the larger interest of the candidates’ safety. So that candidates give their best of preparation and take the exam without any fear.