SSC has released the fresh notice on 04.05.2020 in continuation of the previous notices. In this fresh notice, SSC has come up with some decisions related to SSC 2020 fresh exams date, pending exam results, & revision of SSC yearly examination calendar. The key points of the notice released by SSC after reviewing the situation arising out of the Corona Virus Pandemic are as below:
- The commission has decided that Schedules for conducting SSC CHSL Tier-1 2019 (for remaining candidates), SSC JE (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quality Surveying & Contract) Paper- 1 Examination 2019, SSC CHSL exam 2018 Skill test, Examination for the Selection posts Phase-VIII/2020 will be announced only after complete lifting of restrictions of lockdown. The lifting of restrictions including restriction on travel by road/train/air, etc
- Once the restrictions get lifted, the SSC 2020 fresh exam dates will be announced at least one month in advance for the candidates’ convenience.
- The commission will review the Annual Calendar 2019-21 of other examination after the decision of the government concerning the lifting of restrictions of lockdown across the country.
- The commission will announce the SSC 2020 fresh exams date of the pending result only after the lifting of restrictions.
- The situation will further be reviewed by the commission after the Lock down 3.0.
The candidates have to wait till 18.05.2020 as the commission will further review the situation after the lockdown 3.0. We will update you with all the latest information related to exams. In the meantime, you must not stop preparing for the coming examination as you might not get sufficient time for preparation once the lockdown restrictions end.