HSSC has released the admit card against the vacancy advt. no. 11/2019 for Assistant Lineman, LDC, UDC, Steno & Other to be conducted from 24 February to 3 March 2020. The link to download the admit card is activated on the official website of the commission at www.hssc.gov.in.
How to download HSSC 2020 admit card?
- Visit the official web page of the commission at www.hssc.gov.in or click on the above-activated link.
- Login into the page with login-id and password.
- Click “Download Admit Card”
- Take the printout of the Downloaded admit card for future use
Important Instructions for HSSC 2020 exam
- Candidate must bring legibly printed Admit Card with recent colored photo pasted on it at mark B duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one identity proof with photo like Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport etc. at the Examination Centre failing which candidate will not be allowed to enter in the Examination Centre.
- Candidate should report at the examination centre, 90 minutes before the starting time of the examination as specified in the admit card. Candidates reporting at the center after the reporting time for the examination will not be allowed.
Instructions for HSSC 2020 examination process
- The medium of examination shall be of Hindi & English (Bilingual) except where the knowledge of Hindi & English language of the candidate is to be tested.
- Every question would have 4 answer options. Choose any one option that is most appropriate.
- The candidate can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question will be marked green, and the unanswered/skipped question numbers will remain in blue.
- The exam would automatically get closed after the completion of allotted 90 minutes.
- On completion of the exam, the screen would display the number of questions attempted, and the number of questions un-attempted.
- The candidates would be allowed to leave only after the completion of the examination.